Congratulations on the acceptance of your paper for SPAWC 2021!
A full registration at author rate before July 21, 2021, is required for final manuscript submission. Each full registration can cover up to four papers. See the registration page for details.
Final Paper Formatting Instructions
- Final papers should be restricted to 5 pages (in 10pt Times Roman font, double column, US letter size, 8.5 x 11 inches, IEEE format).
- Use the standard IEEE conference templates for Word/LaTeX.
- All papers must include title, contact information of all authors, abstract and up to 5 keywords.
- No headers, footers, or page numbers should appear on your manuscript.
- The PDF of finals paper must be submitted through EDAS.
- We strongly encourage authors to use IEEE PDF eXpress site to create final PDFs. Please follows the steps below.
IEEE PDF Express
First-time users should do the following:
- Access the link.
- Enter the following: 51858X for the Conference ID and your email address
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Important Notes on Plagiarism
Authors are required to submit material that is original and has not been published or submitted for consideration elsewhere. Author misconduct, including fabrication of results and plagiarism of the work of others, shall be subject to sanctions by the IEEE under the rules of Member Conduct.